WHY BOOK ALI MILLER RD?
Ali Miller, RD, LD, CDE has dedicated her career to revolutionizing food-as-medicine in treatment and prevention of disease. Beyond her work at alimillerRD.com, she loves to share her knowledge in national publications, magazine features, podcast guest spots, and television segments. Ali has impacted thousands of lives with her one-on-one consultations using Food-as-Medicine. Now, she is bringing her expertise to a broader audience and seeking speaking engagements and book signing events throughout Texas and across the U.S. as well as guest spots in tv, radio, podcast, blog, and on virtual platforms with brand synergy!
Connect with Ali for unique expert content on:
- Anti-Anxiety Diet
- Optimized digestion and Dysbiosis management
- Food-as-medicine protocols and recipes
- The Ketosis as Medicine approach
- Weight Loss
- The Skinny on real food fats
- Low carb diet to support blood sugar regulation
- Inflammatory food reactions and identifying sensitivities
- Real Food Detox and how to support your system
- Women’s hormones and fertility
- Baby led weaning and nourishing approach to support healthy toddlers
- Adrenal fatigue, depression, anxiety, brain fog
- Nutritional supplementation: bioavailable forms, high dose therapy, on vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, herbs
- Functional food facts on any real food ingredient to provide health supporting benefits
Are you are health food product looking for representation in the media? Are you interested in ad space in our popular podcast Naturally Nourished on iTunes or representation at national conventions, speaking engagements, or television segments? Ali has been able to highlight unique attributes of food products providing pitches to companies that expand the brand platform and provide enthusiasm in consumers both health conscious and non believers!
Are you are wellness expert who believes in food-as-medicine and is looking for a knowledgeable guest on your platform? Ali has received great reviews from guest spots on The Keto Diet podcast, The Ketovangelist, The Livin’ La Vida Low Carb show, and more! She can provide high level functional medicine information or ingredient food specific information to empower your audience while providing a personable approach. Do you just believe in good karma and want to help a sister out? Consider sharing a recipe from our blog with a link share, a favorite podcast episode, or quote from a speaking event and tag @alimillerRD to share her with your audience.
Thank you for being amazing!
Are you a start up company looking for consulting on your mission statement, health focus, or nutrition analysis of your menu or products? Are you a dietitian or health professional looking to learn more about functional medicine or how to start your own private practice?