CANDIDA AND BACTERIAL CLEANSE
BEAT THE BLOAT AND BEYOND
If you have been suffering from digestive issues including bloat, gas, constipation, loose stools or other bacteria related symptoms like rashes, brain fog, or inexplicable weight gain you need the Candida and Bacterial Cleanse! Our 10 week protocol will guide you step by step to teach you how to reset your gut bacteria for good. The successful application of our food-as-medicine program can empower you to take back control of your health without antibiotics or invasive procedures.
DID YOU KNOW?
Commonly prescribed anti-fungal and antibacterial medications negatively impact your gut micro-biome and digestive function by wiping out friendly yeast at the same time as the harmful! This non-discriminatory and aggressive approach can cause headache, dizziness, drowsiness, abdominal pain, diarrhea, heartburn, loss of appetite, and allergic reactions including skin inflammation, itching, and rash! Worse yet, when the prescriptions kill all bacteria, this allows opportunistic bad yeast and/or bacteria to set up in your body resulting in more overgrowth of flares such as yeast infections and UTIs.
Our Candida and Bacterial Cleanse provides a therapeutic diet and lifestyle plan in conjunction with strategic anti-fungal and antibacterial supplements that target the harmful bacteria and yeast without killing the beneficial! The meal plan provided also regulates blood sugar levels while improving energy levels, digestion, and optimal function of the body and brain!
The Candida and Bacterial Cleanse E-book Includes:
- Step by step directions for a successful cleanse: what to eat and what not to eat!
- Supplement recommendations
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Meal Plans featuring recipes from Naturally Nourished Cookbook
- Printable Cleanse Friendly Grocery List
- Low Glycemic Food List
- Candida Quiz
Food-As-Medicine Information for Candida and Yeast Cleanse Care including:
- What is Candida and Dysbiosis?
- Signs and Symptoms
- Related Diseases that are driven by bacterial and yeast imbalance
- The role of gut bacteria; Probiotics and prebiotics
- Natural Anti-fungal and Antibacterial formulas: what are they and why do I need them?
- Restoring a healthy gut for yeast prevention! (weeks 7-10, ongoing maintenance)
- What is candida die off? and How can you avoid die off symptoms?
- Liver support
- Lifestyle support to maintain healthy bacterial balance for a lifetime!