Diabetes – Meal Plan
Food as Medicine Meal Plans for Diabetes Prevention, Management, and Treatment
By Ali Miller RD, LD, CDE
Take the Guesswork Out of Meal Planning to Support Your Wellness Journey!
Diabetes can be an overwhelming time with a lot of information and even more misinformation on how to manage your condition. The successful application of food-as-medicine can empower you to take control and even reverse the disease.
Did you know?
Glucophage (Metformin) a commonly prescribed diabetic drug negatively impacts your mitochondrial (energy) and digestive function causing fatigue, bloating, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, blood sugar crashes, and weakness! Our Food-As-Medicine Meal Plans provides a therapeutic diet and lifestyle plan that regulates blood sugar levels while improving energy levels, digestion, and optimal function of the body.
The Diabetes E-book Includes:
- 24 (4 Weeks worth!) of Real Food Recipes
- Food as Medicine Focus for each recipe
- Diabetes-Fighting Superfoods and how they support blood sugar control
- Food-As-Medicine Information for Diabetes Prevention and Care including:
- Optimal Eating
- Best sources of carbohydrates and how much to eat
- Endocrine (hormone) disrupting foods
- Best Natural Sweeteners and which to avoid
- What is insulin resistance?
- Health Fats and Best Choices
- Detoxifying foods
- Anti-inflammatory foods
- Most important minerals for Insulin Function
- And More!
All meal plans are whole foods based, gluten free, low glycemic, and focused on clean eating.
With our food-as-medicine meal plans you can improve your health while supporting your body with clean non-processed foods. Feel confident that you are choosing the most health-supporting foods to help reach your wellness goals!
“The information in this e-book is invaluable! Every time I read it, I pick up on a new application that has a great influence on my blood sugar control. From just quitting diet sodas after reading about the influence of artificial sweeteners on insulin resistance, I was able to stop my medication and reduce my fasting insulin levels from 44 to 8!”